Terms and Conditions
We make every effort to compile this website carefully and to the best of our ability, however, www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie makes no warranties or guarantees as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in this website. At www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of relying on information contained on this website. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the suitability and quality of the service on offer.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes are effective immediately.
At www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie, we may withdraw all or any part of the website, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law.
Personal information collected by us will not be forwarded to third parties under any circumstances, other than required by law.
In a separate automatic operation our web servers will collect your IP address and details of the website where you came from before entering www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie This information may be used by us from time to time to:
- work out how many times www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie has been visited; and
- record which parts of www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie have been visited so its content and layout can be improved.
If you have registered an account with us, www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie may also collect your name and email address.
While www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie strives to protect its user’s personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights at www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Contributions to our website
Contributions to our website www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie must be accurate, genuine and comply with applicable law in Ireland. Contributions must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful, sexually explicit or violent. Contributions must not breach any data protection or privacy rights of any person and must not promote discrimination.
Links to other sites
Where www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Competition Terms and Conditions –
- Competition entrants must be over 18.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Competition entrants must be resident in Ireland.
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable.
- Closing date for entry will be set out in the competition announcement. After this date further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We accept no responsibility for prizes that are posted to winners and get lost in the post.
- The winners will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition and notified by email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice outside of the its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Submission of email address is consent to receive correspondence from www.thingstodoindublinforkids.ie in the future
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes where transfers are included must be in the Dublin area
If you further questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].